We want to help reduce the cost, time and environmental impact of building telecommunication networks. Because doing so increases access to communication and information, which are not only basic human rights but essential to economic prosperity for people throughout the world.
In addition to its Investment Recovery Programs, the Company is also a re-seller of both new and used telecommunications equipment, as well as other professional services.
- High quality new and used equipment at up to 90% savings
- Large on hand inventory that eliminates lead times
- Investment recovery solutions that save time and make money
- ISO 9001 certified processes executed by Six Sigma greenbelts
- Multi-OEM sparing and maintenance solutions
- Optics – Private label, OEM new and Customized Services
Culture and Core Values
- Be Bold
With the birth of the Internet and mobile phones it became apparent to the founders of Rincon Technology that the nature of communication (and information), which are inherent human rights, was changing. They wanted to do their part to ensure access to communication and information for the citizens of the world.
The Founders also believe that a market-based approach is best for solving problems. In their minds increasing access to the technology that facilitates and improves communication and therefore the gathering and sharing of information was essentially an economic one. It is expensive, takes time and has an environmental impact to build communication networks. Rincon wants to help increase access, by doing its part to reduce the costs, time and environment associated with building and maintaining the telecommunication networks.