Cisco – ASR 100Gig Line Card – A9K-2X100GE-TR
Remove bandwidth bottlenecks from increased video-on-demand (VoD), IPTV, point-to-point video, Internet video, and cloud services traffic with the Cisco® ASR 9000 Series 2-Port 100 Gigabit Ethernet Line Cards. These powerful line cards deliver an industry-leading two 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports to any slot of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router. Large 10 Gigabit Ethernet link aggregation bundles can now be replaced by a single 100 Gigabit Ethernet port to simplify network designs. These line cards deliver economical, scalable, highly available, line-rate Ethernet and IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) edge services. Both Cisco ASR 9000 Series line cards and Cisco ASR 9000 Series Routers are designed to provide the fundamental infrastructure for scalable Carrier Ethernet and IP/MPLS networks, to promote profitable business, residential, and mobile services.
- Provide the capacity to mix and match 100 Gigabit Ethernet interface types across a single line card
- Combined IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN), and Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) services
- NetFlow, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.3ah, ITU Y.1731, IP service-level agreement (IP SLA), virtual circuit connectivity verification (VCCV), ping, and traceroute
- Real-time monitoring of video flows, including issuance of an alarm upon degradation
- Modular, patchable, restartable, scalable, highly available, carrier-core and edge-proven operating system
- Derives and provides synchronization from and to Ethernet interfaces, Cisco ASR 9000 RSP, and network synchronization interfaces
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series support of the IEEE 1588-2008 protocol, providing the capability to distribute precision time and frequency across the network
About Rincon Technology
Rincon has green market hardware on hand that you won’t find anywhere else. In addition to having a large quantity of on hand equipment, we are able offer savings at up to 90% off OEM list price, with quality that meets or exceeds OEM new. This unique availability, quality and pricing is driven by our scale and preferred relationships with the Tier 1 communication service providers and our private label solutions. If we don’t have what you need, we will find a way to get you what you need. In our most recent customer survey, our customers ranked our responsiveness in the top 1% of all their vendors.
Rincon is unique in the breadth of product categories that we support. We provide complete system solutions for new build-outs and individual components for growth and maintenance requirements. Our unique blend of new and used equipment helps our customers find the equipment that is right for them and saves them money.
Other Cisco Green Market Offerings
NOTE: Rincon is NOT an authorized Cisco partner and link above provided to assist learning about the platform and not to infer any formal relationship with Cisco. The product provided is Green Market hardware that was originally purchased by a carrier or large service provider that Rincon is remarketing.