Juniper – QFX5100, 96 SFP/SFP+, 8 QSFP+ – QFX5100 Ethernet Switch – QFX5100-96S-DC-AFO
The Juniper Networks QFX5100 line of access and aggregation switches delivers low latency, flexible deployment options, and rich Layer 2 and Layer 3 features, making it the industry’s most nimble family of switches. Featuring Topology-Independent In-Service Software Upgrades (TISSU*) and support for L2 gateway capabilities for bridging between virtualized and bare- metal servers, the QFX5100 is designed for the most demanding, high-performance data center deployments. Highly flexible, the QFX5100 can be deployed in mixed 1GbE, 10GbE, and 40GbE environments within Juniper Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric, and Junos Fusion architectures, as well as within industry-standard architectures such as spine and leaf and Layer 3 fabrics.
- High-density configurations—72 ports of 10GbE in a 1 U platform; 96 ports of 10GbE in a 2 U platform; and 32 ports of 40GbE in a 1 U platform
- Up to 2.56 Tbps Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance and as low as 550 ns latency1
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Intel CPU with 8 GB memory and 32 GB SSD storage
- High availability with the industry’s only Topology-Independent In-Service Software
- Rich automation capabilities with support for Python, Chef, Puppet, and zero-touch
- Designed-in Insight Technology software capability for microburst monitoring and
reporting, as well as hotspot statistics and visibility
- Plug-and-play deployable architectures such as Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric,
and Junos Fusion with simplified management and operation
- Support for virtualization protocols such as Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Open Switch Database (OVSDB) protocol, and integration with Juniper Networks Contrail and VMware NSX SDN controllers
- Advanced Junos OS features such as BGP Add-path, MPLS, L3 VPN, and IPv6 6PE
- Investment protection enabled by compatibility with Juniper Networks EX4300 Ethernet Switch, QFX3500 Switch, and QFX3600 Switch in integrated fabric solutions
About Rincon Technology
Rincon has green market hardware on hand that you won’t find anywhere else. In addition to having a large quantity of on hand equipment, we are able offer savings at up to 90% off OEM list price, with quality that meets or exceeds OEM new. This unique availability, quality and pricing is driven by our scale and preferred relationships with the Tier 1 communication service providers and our private label solutions. If we don’t have what you need, we will find a way to get you what you need. In our most recent customer survey, our customers ranked our responsiveness in the top 1% of all their vendors.
Rincon is unique in the breadth of product categories that we support. We provide complete system solutions for new build-outs and individual components for growth and maintenance requirements. Our unique blend of new and used equipment helps our customers find the equipment that is right for them and saves them money.
Other Juniper Green Market Offerings
- T-Series 7250
NOTE: Rincon is NOT an authorized Juniper partner and link above provided to assist learning about the platform and not to infer any formal relationship with Juniper. The product provided is Green Market hardware that was originally purchased by a carrier or large service provider that Rincon is remarketing.