Vecima Networks Inc. and Rincon Technology Inc. have formalized a partnership that will combine Vecima’s leading edge Distributed Access Architecture (DAA) and Video products, with Rincon’s professional services, global reach and optical expertise. The partnership provides operators the most innovative and affordable remote PHY platform on the market, by enabling more cost-effective and robust distributed access architectures.
Please visit our booth #2213 where we will be featuring Vecima’s Entra R-PHY Access Node!
- The Entra Distributed Access Platform is Vecima’s realization of the next generation of HFC nodes as optical transport moves away from analog RF distribution to all-digital Ethernet.
- The Entra architecture is built around an Ethernet node, and it facilitates significant flexibility for delivering on R-PHY FDD and Carrier Ethernet with potential upgrade paths to R-PHY FDX, Remote MACPHY, and Remote OLT.
- Entra is optimized to support all distributed access architectures and facilitate the delivery of existing video and data services over hybrid fiber coax (HFC) and direct Ethernet connections.
- Core-neutral RPD implementation integrates with any standards-compliant CCAP core
- Support DAA aggregation or carrier ethernet with flexible Access Switches
- Leverage existing video QAM infrastructure to transition into DAA deployments
Multiple node form factors fit a wide range of deployment needs
Legacy digital video support including all OOB (QAM plus native 55-1 and 55-2)
- Hazem Aboulnasr, Sales Manager at Vecima Networks Inc. will be at the Rincon booth to show and demonstrate some of the benefits Vecima’s Entra offers to customers.