Selling Surplus Assets Generates Cash
- Cash and trade options available
- Proceeds can be used for the following:
- New OEM partners equipment - purchase BTI, RAD, Proxim, and other OEM gear directly through Rincon.
- New Rincon infrastructure equipment - purchase OEM compatible optics, memory, cabling, and other infrastructure equipment.
- Used equipment - routers, switches, transport, etc.
- Rincon professional services - installation, de-installation, infrastructure build-outs, etc.
Reduce Operating and Hardware Costs
- Get non-deployed hardware off maintenance agreements.
- Leverage self sparing for near end-of-life equipment.
Solve Problem of High Asset Value, and Non Depreciated Assets
- Better match inventory with expected build-outs by trading non-deployed, non-depreciated assets for hardware needed for new builds.
- All equipment transactions managed through full lifecycle (approval, pickup, receiving, sales, and shipment) through formal project management.
- All program information available through a secure online web reporting portal.
- Receipt and sales history and on-hand inventory tracked down to serial number.
- Available through any web browser, 24 x 7 x 365.
- Full transparency - all information regarding sales, receipts, and on-hand inventory levels available.
- Export results to Excel.
- Secure user logins - individually assiged and managed user IDs.
- Management report - sent monthly via email directly to partner by Rincon Technology, summarizing sales and receipts for that month as well as on-hand inventory at the end of the month.