On-Site ServicesExtensive experience in providing a full range of on-site technical services for tier-1 telecom providers
- Extensive experience
- National coverage - Rincon has regional offices in Santa Barbara, Denver, Kansas City, Reston, Miami, and Boston, and can provide services—both metro and rural—throughout the nation.
- Rincon is a certified minority owned business (NMSDC and CPUC) and its processes are ISO 9001:2015 and R2 certified.
On-Site Technical Service Offerings
- Site Surveys
- Power down equipment
- Circuit migration equipment deinstallation
- Reverse logistics
- Cable mining for network power cables
- Installation of new equipment
- Perform test and tune-up of new gear (depending on platform being installed)
Creative Payment Offerings
- Time and materials billing
- Equipment trades
- Trade - use proceeds from consignment sales of equipment removed from site to cover Rincon professional service costs
- All equipment managed through professional project management services
- All projects managed according to standard PMI project workflow
- Deinstallation/Reverse Logistics - Rincon deinstalled and removed Cisco CRS-1 chassis for national service provider's secure data centers located in 8 metropolitan US data centers. Items packaged and shipped to Rincon—functionally validated and re-marketed for client.
- Site Surveys - Rincon performed multiple site surveys for leading MSO throughout Southeast and Midwest to provide equipment identification, count, and HVAC space utilization audit.
- Equipment Installation - Rincon has performed installation of new GPS antennas for major carrier at over 50 US locations. Projects include initial site survey, antenna installation, and removal of existing conduit.